Applying breast enlargement patch is another method to enlarge breast by using patch stick on the breasts. There are many breast enlargement patch products out there but are there effective? How about side effects? Find out more below.
What Is Breast Enlargement Patch?
Breast enlargement patch is a patch that contains the breast enlargement ingredients in the form of gel that spread thoroughly across the patch and there is an adhesive that make sure it will stick on the skin. However, there will need the support from the bra when using the patch.
Below is an example description of a breast patch product,
Breast Patch is a product that promote constant flow of nutrients and vitamins for lifting the bust naturally. It is made with bust firming ingredient, certain herbs and so on. The ingredients are all packed and sealed in a gel patch. This gel is to be released slowly through the skin for up to 6 hours.
A type of herb from Thailand contains a large amount of phytoestrogen to directly supplement the hormone and the nutrient needed for the development and growth of breast. Yam extract contains botanical lutein to repair bust.
The patch’s 3D design and cutting fits bust perfectly. The gel texture is cool and soothing on skin. You may use it at anytime and anywhere. It is easy use just remove the adhesive cover and paste on on the breast. It is added with rose essences to bring a natural sexy rose aroma while caring for your bust.
How to use it
Remove the cover sheet of patch. Apply the patch to upper, lower or the side of breasts. Leave on for up to 6 hours. If you have sensitive skin or suffer from any discomforts during use, remove after 30 – 60 minutes. It is normal to feel slight heat sensation during use as active ingredients are being absorbed by the skin.
Suitable for use daily or 2 – 3 times a week.
Apply immediately after a hot shower for best results.
Benefits of Breast Enlargement Patch
- It is easy to use, just remove the adhesive seal and stick on the breasts.
- All the breast enlargement ingredients are packed inside the gel to ensure good amount of it enter into the breasts
- Warm and Soothing feeling when the patches are stuck on
Disadvantage of Breast Enlargement Patch
- Although patches are attached directly to the skin for immediate and faster absorption, the glue mixed with the gel can inhibit proper assimilation.
- Patch may fall off and the wearer may not even notice that the patch has dropped and will end up wasting money and time.
- Another drawback is that the patch can be seen by other individuals.
- After some time like over 1 hour, your breasts will feel stuffy, sticky and uncomfortable.
- Some women may develop rashes on their skin due to long hour of cover up
- Not cost effective – a monthly supply will need about USD125
- No proven or clinical test can be seen from the product
Using breast enlargement patch is NOT a good solution to enlarge breast. An effective product should be straightforward, convenient, discreet, comfortable to use and not causing skin problem. Using the patch for about 5 to 6 hours to be effective is just too long. What you need is a serum that can be quickly absorbed into the skin and it goes into action fast. Besides serum like Triactol Bust Serum is proven and tested to be effective.